Start earning. Keep learning.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the chance to do both. As a full-time employee, you’ll spend 20% of your time working towards your apprenticeship accreditation and the rest with your team, doing a real job, and gaining practical experience in your chosen field.
It’s a powerful combination that will propel your career forwards as you become a certified professional.
Plenty of ambition, bags of initiative and an eagerness to learn. That’s what we’ll be looking for in you. Plus, of course, a demonstrable interest in the work we do. But most important will be your proactive attitude. We can teach you all you need to know about the job but it’ll be your own enthusiasm and commitment that determine how fast you progress, and develop the skills you need for a bright future ahead.
Business Administration Apprentice
Location: Bradley, Huddersfield
Salary: £3.85 per hour
Are you passionate about customer service and great at getting people together? Working in our membership team you’ll support the department with its administration processes, helping to ensure the delivery of a consistently high standard of customer service to our members.
The role will include:
- Distribution of membership renewals, certificates, general information such as literature, leaflets, electronic communications
- Supporting the team with the processing of membership renewals and international membership applications
- Management of emails and the outlook calendar daily to effectively respond to queries and deliver membership support
- Collating data and maintenance of data systems on the customer relationship management system, other electronic data systems and hard copy filing systems as appropriate, ensuring contact details are accurately recorded
- Appropriately handle, record and report on enquiries, including complaints, providing information and directing callers to the appropriate source of further information where necessary.