Who should attend:
Suitable for all practitioners
What will I learn?
This NDNA childcare course will show childcare practitioners how to help children become emotionally and intellectually ready to think and learn.
- The latest research relating to brain development, quality interactions and the role of the adult
- Forming secure attachments to help future relationships
- Supporting children's learning through play and interaction
- The benefits of child-initiated and adult-led play
- Adult-led play and schemas
- Consulting with children to improve children’s confidence
- The benefits of shared sustained thinking on children's learning.