Download the Brochure
Request a hard copy brochure
This NDNA childcare course will help you understand the elements of outstanding practice and how, with the involvement of all staff, settings can improve the quality of their practice.
• Recognise outstanding early years practice
• Characteristics of effective teaching
• Exceptional leaders = outstanding practice
• The Quality Cycle and the Pursuit of Excellence
• The Common Inspection Framework
• The staff role in quality audits and measuring progress
• Parental partnerships and quality.
Book this childcare course for your nursery: Please call 01484 407070 for a quote
For more information contact our training team by calling 01484 40 70 70 or email firstname.lastname@example.org