Be confident your outdoor environment supports risky play for all children.
Who should attend:
What will I learn?
Outdoor and risky play allows children to push themselves to the limit of their capabilities. It increases their confidence, and promotes problem-solving and co-operations. This childcare course gives practitioners the skills to provide the right outdoor environment.
- The benefits of outdoor play
- Supporting children to take calculated risks
- Planned and child-led outdoor activities
- Risk assess your environment
- New ideas for outdoor play
- Overcoming barriers and challenges
To book this childcare course for your nursery please call 01484 407070 for a quote or email email@example.com