Babies: the Importance of Creative Play
“Every child is an artist” – Pablo Picasso. Learn a range of creative play ideas for babies and toddlers
Who should attend:
This course is suitable for all early years practitioners working with babies and young children who strive to develop their creativity.
What will I learn?
This NDNA childcare training course will encourage you to examine your own approach to creativity. You will consider why playfulness is important, picking up some practical ideas for creative activities to use with babies and toddlers.
- Exploring the potential of babies
- Producing creative activities for under-2s
- Attachment in play and creativity
- The importance of playfulness
- Developing a creative environment
- Inspire ideas to support creativity across the setting.
Book this childcare course for your nursery: please call 01484 407070 for a quote or email firstname.lastname@example.org.