NDNA Customer Charter
Our commitment to our service users
NDNA’s vision & mission
National Day Nurseries Association (NDNA) is the national charity and membership association for nurseries across the UK.
NDNA’s vision is for all children and families to flourish through excellent early years care and learning. Our mission is to lead and empower the sector so that nurseries and the early years workforce deliver sustainable, high quality care and learning.
NDNA is committed to equal opportunities and ensuring that everyone is able to access our services.
NDNA customer service standards
- Be polite, helpful and professional
- Respond to your needs efficiently and effectively
- Keep you informed and communicate clearly
- Be respectful, sincere and fair
- Aim to answer telephones within five rings and messages within 72 hours.
Your responsibility to us
In return, you are responsible for behaving in a way that shows respect for all our staff.
How you can help us improve
NDNA is committed to providing first class customer service to members, parents, partners and other stakeholders. We therefore welcome any comments, both where we have done well and where we could have done better. We record and learn from compliments and complaints as part of our commitment to continuous improvement.
What will happen?
- We will acknowledge, in writing or by telephone, receipt of your complaint within two working days, unless we can resolve it within that time.
- We will tell you the name of the person who is dealing with your complaint.
- Your complaint will be passed to the relevant manager. You will receive a reply in writing within 10 working days.
- We will keep you informed regarding the progress of the complaint. You will receive an apology if we have made a mistake.
- If we were at fault, you will be informed what measures are being taken to put things right.
- If you remain dissatisfied please inform us; the matter will be dealt with by the Chief Executive. You will receive an acknowledgement within five working days and a full and clear reply within 10 working days.
- If you remain dissatisfied you may appeal to NDNA’s board of trustees. The appeal will be considered at the next scheduled board meeting and you will receive a final response within five working days of the meeting.
If you would like to make a complaint please contact us on 01484 40 70 70 or send an email to us.