Location: Head Office/ Home Based
Type: Part-time, 22.5 hours per week
Deadline: Friday 12 January 2017
The post holder is responsible for identifying and securing external funding opportunities from a range of funding agencies including local and central government and Europe to improve business performance and further develop the charity’s activities in England, Scotland, Wales and oversees. The post holder develops and leads the external fundraising strategy for the organisation, successfully tendering for funding on behalf of NDNA and in collaboration with key partners, where appropriate, in order to maximise income to support our work.
The role will include:
- Develop a fundraising and income generation strategy which maximises income to support our work and cultivates external relationships
- Lead and implement the fundraising strategy to remove reliance on Government funding
- Manage the process of identifying, researching and cultivating relationships with potential funders or collaborative partners
- In conjunction with Directors, lead on the development and submission of strategic/national tenders for project work
- Keep abreast of Government initiatives and policy statements affecting NDNA’s work in order to be able to play a lead role in bidding for external funding that fits with national policy, strategy and members’ needs.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Download the full job description below: