National Day Nurseries Association is a national charity and membership association specifically for nurseries. We work in partnership with nurseries, local authorities, national government and a range of partners to develop an environment in which early learning and care can flourish.
NDNA colleagues are caring, committed, passionate and honest and like to have fun in their jobs. In return for your talent, energy and dedication, NDNA offers fantastic career opportunities and a range of support and benefits, including:
- 25 days holiday (extra days awarded for length of service) plus bank holidays
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme (6% employer contribution with 3% from employee)
- Access to a range of other benefits including a corporate paid healthcare cash plan
- Head office based staff enjoy free car parking at our pleasant out-of-town offices and free tea, coffee and fruit
- Home-based staff benefit from a monthly broadband allowance and a contribution towards office equipment.
To apply e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Please indicate if there are any dates you are unavailable in your covering letter.
Find out how we process personal data of job applicants in our GDPR compliant privacy notice below.