22-26 March 2021
Our Healthy Body, Happy Me theme for this year is Nurture with Nature. Download the activities below to inspire children’s curiosity of nature.
Nature nurtures us. It’s good for both our physical and mental well-being. In each of our daily guides, you’ll find some reflections for practice and ideas for learning, including at least one physical activity. Plus, each day you’ll also find a great home-learning activity you can share with parents.
- Monday: All creatures great and small – learn to weave and how bees make honey
- Tuesday: Plant power – have a root race with plants and become a leaf detective
- Wednesday: Let’s talk about weather – make a kite and explore ice
- Thursday: Exploring our community – create a community map and go geocaching
- Friday: Spending time in nature - senses and feelings – produce potions and sensory art.
Plus much more!
NDNA strongly recommends that all activities taken from the Health Body Happy Me guides are carefully risk assessed in line with your own setting’s policies on safeguarding, mobile phone usage and healthy eating.