Early years resources

Welcome to myNDNA, National Day Nurseries Association's early years and childcare community.

Packed with early years resources including best practice tips, childcare activities, factsheets, online training and more. View this week's activity and tip below.
myNDNA logo

Coronavirus disclaimer - Legislation and policy guidance change regularly. It is the responsibility of the setting to review the latest COVID-19 guidance from the Government when undertaking these activities. Access 'What to do if a child is displaying symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19)' here.

Activity of the week: Capture the colours of autumn


It is the perfect time of year to explore the colours of autumn with trees of vibrant shades present at every turn. Encourage children to comment and ask questions about aspects of their natural world with our activity guide this week.
 
View this activity here or View all activities here

Tip of the week: Non-verbal communication in early years


Our spoken language makes up approximately 10% of our communication and the other 90% is done through our non-verbal language. Think about the impact your non-verbal language has on your practice and the messages babies in your care are receiving through your non-verbal language with this week's top tips.
 
View these tips here  or View all tips here

Sign in or create a myNDNA account

 

Interested in full nursery membership? Find out more here.