FAQs on SASS part two
CSSIW has issued bilingual FAQs for providers and FAQs for umbrella organisations on the Self Assessment of Service Statement (SASS) part two and Quality of Care Review.
The FAQs for providers cover topics including:
- Who should complete the SASS?
- How does CSSIW use the information?
- Who is exempt from completing a SASS return?
- Can I use my SASS to notify CSSIW of changes to my registration of key events?
- When must I submit my SASS including my Quality of Care review?
- What is my legal responsibility?
- I did not submit SASS part one; can I still complete SASS part two including my Quality of Care Review?
- I need help accessing CSSIW Online or my account, who do I contact?
Download the FAQ documents below: