Support from NDNA Cymru with Self Assessment of Service Statement (SASS) for nurseries
As a childcare and care provider you should have received a letter to let you know that from January 2020 CIW will be going online for childcare and play providers.
You need to create an online account in order to complete the SASS which is a regulatory requirement. The SASS will be available for completion online from 6 January until 11 February 2020.
There are still over 40% of full day care settings in some local authorities which have not activated their online account.
You should have received a letter with a unique reference number to your setting inviting you to sign up to your online account with CIW. Even if you previously had an online login for the SASS upload, it must be redone.
The timescale for creating your account has now passed, but if you have not yet done so you can still contact CIW by calling 03007900 126 and selecting option 4.
NDNA Cymru is hosting a series of events to support childcare and play providers with their SASS:
- Powys NDNA Network, 8 January, The Metropole Hotel & Spa
- Pembrokeshire & Carmarthen NDNA Network, 15 January, Golden Manor Nursery
- North West wales NDNA Network, 23 January, Little Lambs Day Nursery
- SASS support event, 10 January, Glyndwr University
- SASS support event, 22 January, Future Inn
- Support sessions available by appointment, 17, 24 and 31 January, NDNA Cymru Office, Ruthin.
To book email email@example.com or call 01824 707823