Skip to main content
Shop With Us
Policies and procedures
Starting a nursery
All member discounts
Health & safety and employment law
NDNA across the UK
Find a nursery
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Training for your whole team
Training near you
Pre & post inspection support
Nursery business consultancy
Policies and procedures
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ofsted update 2019
Surveys and reports
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Preparing for your Ofsted inspection
Everything you need to get the best inspection outcome
Who should attend:
Applicable for England only, this full day course is aimed at all practitioners who are preparing for an Ofsted inspection.
What will I learn?
This NDNA course will help you prepare for your Ofsted inspection under the Education inspection framework commencing in September 2019.
We discuss each of the four judgement areas in detail and consider the evidence inspectors will be looking for. Become more confident with new terms, such as cultural capital and hear from pilot nurseries about how they evidence staff well-being and work-life balance. We will also help you to create a clear and ambitious vision for your settin
- The aims of the
Education Inspection Framework and Early Years Inspection Handbook
- Using key documents effectively to support your Ofsted inspection
- The evidence inspectors look for under each of the four key judgement areas
- Strengthening self-evaluation processes
- The role of teaching
- Create an effective Ofsted action plan
Members - £75 per person
Non-members - £100 per person
To book please use the buttons below, or for more information and to book via. phone contact NDNA's training department on:
01484 40 70 70 ext. 260
Price includes a delegate pack with copies of all the slides and hand outs, refreshments and a certificate of attendance.
Important Delegate Information
Lunch is not provided.
Parking is not available onsite. Multi-storey car park close by
If you have any learning or disability requirements we need to be aware of prior to the training, please inform NDNA.
Terms and Conditions
1. Cancellation of an Open Training place – if a customer wishes to cancel a place on an Open Training event by giving more than 14 days’ notice, a full refund will be made. If notice of cancellation is less than 14 days, no refund will be paid.
2. If instead of cancellation, a customer notifies us less than 14 days before the event of their wish to swap onto a different training course, the customer will be charged an administration fee of 25% of the original booking fee.
3. The customer must select the course they would like to swap to within 48 hours of notifying us of the intended swap. If NDNA is not alerted within 48 hours, the initial booking fee will not be refunded and NDNA will not be able to carry out the swap. All swaps are subject to NDNA’s discretion and course availability.
04/12/2019 09:30 - 04/12/2019 16:30
Methodist Central Buildings Oldham St Manchester, Manchester M1 1JQ
Keep me signed in
I don't know my
Create a new account
of capacity filled
days remaining until event