Skip to main content
Shop With Us
Policies and procedures
Starting a nursery
All member discounts
Health & safety and employment law
NDNA across the UK
Find a nursery
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Training for your whole team
Training near you
Pre & post inspection support
Nursery business consultancy
Policies and procedures
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ofsted update 2019
Surveys and reports
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Developing Outstanding Practice
Raise your quality to Outstanding – learn what steps you and your team need to take
Who should attend:
This course is aimed at all childcare practitioners. It explains how all staff are involved in raising quality to outstanding levels.
What will I learn?
The new education inspection framework emphasises the impact of leaders’ work in developing and sustaining an ambitious culture and vision in their setting.
This NDNA childcare course will help you understand the elements of outstanding practice and how, with the involvement of all staff, settings can improve the quality of their practice.
• Recognise outstanding early years practice
• Characteristics of effective teaching
• Exceptional leaders = outstanding practice
• The Quality Cycle and the Pursuit of Excellence
• The Early Years Inspection Handbook
• The staff role in quality audits and measuring progress
• Parental partnerships and quality.
This course has been updated according to the new Early Years Inspection Handbook and Education Inspection Framework.
£75pp for members
£100pp for non members
Price includes a delegate pack with copies of the slides and handouts, refreshments and a certificate of attendance.
To book online please use the button below.
Or for more information or to book via. telephone contact NDNA's training department on:
01484 40 70 70 ext 260
Please note lunch is not included.
Limited free parking is available onsite and on nearby streets.
If you have any learning or disability requirements we need to be aware of prior to the training, please contact NDNA.
Terms and Conditions
1. Cancellation of an Open Training place – if a customer wishes to cancel a place on an Open Training event by giving more than 14 days’ notice, a full refund will be made. If notice of cancellation is less than 14 days, no refund will be paid.
2. If instead of cancellation, a customer notifies us less than 14 days before the event of their wish to swap onto a different training course, the customer will be charged an administration fee of 25% of the original booking fee.
3. The customer must select the course they would like to swap to within 48 hours of notifying us of the intended swap. If NDNA is not alerted within 48 hours, the initial booking fee will not be refunded and NDNA will not be able to carry out the swap. All swaps are subject to NDNA’s discretion and course availability.
13/01/2020 09:30 - 13/01/2020 16:30
The Hub Hazelwell 318 Vicarage Road Birmingham, West Midlands B14 7NH
Keep me signed in
I don't know my
Create a new account
of capacity filled
days remaining until event