Skip to main content
Shop With Us
NDNA | National Day Nurseries Association
Annual reports and finance
Hire our training rooms
Work for NDNA
NDNA's Quality Vision
Face to face training
Consultancy and business support
Maths, Literacy & SEND Champions
Surveys and reports
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Preparing for Inspection
Everything you need to get the best inspection outcome
Who should attend:
Applicable for England only, this full day course is aimed at all practitioners who are preparing for an Ofsted inspection.
What will I learn?
• Understand how key documents can be used effectively to support your Ofsted inspection
• Identify how Early Years Outcomes can support practitioners to develop individual learning journeys
• Understand how to create an Ofsted action plan
• Explore shared observations and the managers role
• Examine the issues around concern driven inspections.
Members - £75 per person
Non-members - £100 per person
For more information or to book contact NDNA's training department on: 01484 40 70 70 ext. 240
Price includes a delegate pack with copies of all the slides and hand outs, refreshments and a certificate of attendance.
Important Delegate Information
Lunch is not provided
Parking is available onsite
Wheelchair access is available.
21/08/2017 09:30 - 21/08/2017 16:30
Toby Carvery Hopgrove Malton Road York, North Yorkshire YO32 9TE
Keep me signed in
I don't know my
Create a new account