Skip to main content
Shop With Us
NDNA | National Day Nurseries Association
Annual reports and finance
Hire our training rooms
Work for NDNA
NDNA's Quality Vision
Face to face training
Consultancy and business support
Maths, Literacy & SEND Champions
Funded nursery places
Surveys and reports
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Preparing for Inspection
This full day course will help all practitioners prepare for and build understanding of the inspection processes.
Who should attend:
Applicable for England only, this full day course is aimed at all practitioners who are preparing for an Ofsted inspection.
What will I learn?
• Reflect on the recent changes to the Ofsted framework
• Understand how key documents can be used effectively to support your Ofsted inspection
• Identify how Early Years Outcomes can support practitioners to develop individual learning journeys
• Understand how to create an Ofsted action plan
• Explore shared observations and the managers role
• Examine the issues around concern driven inspections.
Members - £75 per person
Non-members - £100 per person
For more information or to book contact NDNA's training department on: 01484 40 70 70 ext. 240
Price includes a delegate pack with copies of all the slides and hand outs, refreshments and a certificate of attendance.
Important Delegate Information
Lunch is not provided.
Parking information can be found
Disabled access is available.
22/03/2017 09:30 - 22/03/2017 16:30
Meeting Point Trust Ltd. Town Centre Telford, Shropshire TF3 4HS
Keep me signed in
I don't know my
Create a new account