Duration: Full day
Who should attend: This course is aimed at early years practitioners who already have some knowledge of sustained shared thinking and emotional wellbeing.
What will I learn?
This course will help to understand the theory behind the development of high quality interactions. Learn how sustained shared thinking and emotional wellbeing supports quality improvement within your setting.
Course key topics:
• the importance of quality interactions to support children’s learning and development
• personal and emotional development and wellbeing
• the theory behind attachment and relationships
• promoting belonging and attachment to support learning
• management and conflict resolution and supporting children to solve social issues
This includes a delegate pack with copies of all the slides and handouts, refreshments and a certificate of attendance.
£75 for members
£100 for non-members
Please note lunch is not provided.
For more information or to book contact NDNA's training department on: 01484 40 70 70 ext 260
Important Delegate Venue Information
Parking is available onsite.
Wheelchair access is available.
For terms and conditions please click here.