Our marketing leading insurance and risk management solutions are designed to protect you and your nursery
We have partnered with the NDNA for over 15 years, delivering bespoke insurance and risk management solutions for nurseries and kindergartens.
Our flexible products, helpful advice and first class claims service are all designed to deliver a service that goes beyond insurance cover alone, providing certainty for you and preparing your nursery for the journey ahead.
Please note that Pound Gates Nursery Insurance underwritten by Ecclesiastical, does not provide business interruption / loss of income cover should your business have to close due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Exclusive NDNA member discount of up to 25%
As a member of NDNA you have access to:
- 12.5% off your premium just for being an NDNA member
- Save a further 2.5% if you have achieved NDNA Quality Counts or e-Quality Counts award
- Save an additional 5% if you have an anti-finger-trapping device installed
- Save a further 5% for a NDNA member who has achieved Millie's Mark
- Free advice line for your insurance queries, even if you are not insured with Pound Gates
- Professional high quality service provided by people you can enjoy working with and who have over 20 years experience in the early years sector
- Enhanced legal protection cover as standard to support nursery owners when dealing with regulatory compliance and enforcement issues
- Crisis communication cover – giving you 24-hour access to PR and communications experts and up to £25,000 towards their costs in protecting your business and reputation in the event of a crisis
- Our product is underwritten by leading education and charity insurer, Ecclesiastical Insurance Office plc, other than the commercial legal protection section which is arranged by ARAG plc and underwritten by Brit Syndicate 2987 at Lloyd’s.
Quote your NDNA membership number to receive exclusively discounted insurance with nursery insurance experts, Pound Gates.
Contact Pound Gates
Contact the Nursery Support team at Pound Gates
Tel: 01473 346118 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit: www.poundgatesnursery.com