General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Privacy Notice for nurseries
As a nursery, your Privacy Notice could cover the below topics to demonstrate your understanding of GDPR.
To save NDNA members time, we have created a free, complete, fully comprehensive, Privacy Notice template written by Stephensons Solicitors LLP.
It allows you to edit it with your nursery's details, and has sections for both parents and staff members.
Members can download this full Privacy Notice and a range of GDPR resources here.
Join NDNA online here or call 01484 40 70 70 to access this Privacy Notice.
This GDPR Privacy Notice covers the following areas:
- Data Protection Principles
- Information Held About You (Staff, Children And Parents)
- How Personal Is Information Collected
- How The Information About You Will Be Used (Staff, Children And Parents)
- How Particularly Sensitive Personal Information Is Used
- Information About Criminal Convictions
- Automated Decision-Making
- Data Sharing
- Data Retention
- Rights Of Access, Correction, Erasure, And Restriction
- Right To Withdraw Consent.
View all NDNA GDPR support for nurseries and childcare providers including a downloadable Data Audit, FAQs and more here.
Join NDNA online