Free nursery business support events
NDNA is running a series of surgery events to support you in using the free Early Years Business Zone tools.
FREE nursery business support tools include:
- Staff Cost Calculator - Determine the most effective methods of deploying staff based on staff qualifications and occupancy levels
- Business Appraisals - A series of in-depth questions that analyse a settings’ business strengths and weaknesses and makes recommendations
- Financial Management - Understand your setting costs, find savings, make accurate forecasts and plan for the future.
You said, we did:
Pilot settings told us they wanted:
- Face to face support in accessing and using the tools
- Opportunities to discuss the tools first hand
- More targeted 1 – 1 support to help you to complete the tools.
So we are providing these events to support you in:
- Developing budgets and forecasts through using the Financial Management Tool
- Setting a projected budget to monitor your monthly financial position and identify where you could make efficiency savings
- Reviewing how you deploy staff and potential cost savings.
How to book:
Book online here for face to face workshops:
- 30 July, Newcastle
- 7 August, Manchester
- 16 August, Birmingham Kings Heath
- 22 August, Buckinghamshire Milton Keynes
If you're short for time, you can also book an online individual support sessions (30 minutes) or an online demonstration workshop (45 minutes).
These events have limited places available – call 01484 407070 ext 263 and speak to Terry for more information and to book