Skip to main content
Shop With Us
NDNA | National Day Nurseries Association
Annual reports and finance
Hire our training rooms
Work for NDNA
NDNA's Quality Vision
Face to face training
Consultancy and business support
Maths, Literacy & SEND Champions
Surveys and reports
Policies and procedures (England)
Save time and guarantee quality policies with NDNA’s pre-written policy and procedure templates for your nursery
What will I learn?
A full set of nursery policies and procedures are central to providing high-quality care and operating a successful nursery.
The policies and procedures publication advises how to formulate a set of policies and procedures that demonstrate a professional approach to processes and practice as well as, where applicable, compliance with the requirements of law.
The book includes over 60 nursery policy and procedure templates which you can adapt for use in your nursery.
Key topics & chapters:
• Statutory framework policies - compulsory policies and procedures required to meet the statutory framework for that country, adapted specifically for nurseries in England, Scotland and Wales
• Health and safety - policies and procedures required to meet health and safety and insurance requirements
• Human resources - policies and procedures to support your staff team and ensure you are meeting employment law requirements
• Best practice - policies and procedures to support best practice in your setting
• Templates - a range of additional nursery templates to use in your setting.
NDNA members can access electronic copies of all policies and procedures for FREE by signing into the website. Hard copies are still available to buy at a discounted rate.
Format: A4 220 pages
Delivery: 5 working days
View a preview
You could save
People who viewed this item also viewed…
Accident forms - publication
Art of Expression and Creativity
Citation Safety Poster Pack of 3
Healthy Snacks & Let's Bake Combo