Working with your nursery
The Fresh Pastures and School Milk UK service is completely free to nurseries and pre-schools and offers the following benefits:
- Free school milk for children under the age of five
- A secure online account management system to place your orders
- All subsidy claim forms for the NMRU will be completed by them on your behalf
- Excellent customer service, with over 99.5% order accuracy across more than 3,000 orders delivered each day
- They can provide milk in a variety of sizes to suit every setting
- Other fresh products - including milk, bread, yoghurts, eggs, and cheeses - available for online ordering and convenient delivery to your pre-school's kitchen.
Register your setting to receive free nursery milk
Each setting/establishment must register with the Nursery Milk Reimbursement Unit (NMRU). Fresh Pastures UK, as agents for the scheme, are not eligible to register on your behalf.
You can register online by going to the Nursery Milk Reimbursement Unit website www.nurserymilk.co.uk
and clicking on the ‘Register for Nursery Milk’ Link and following the instructions.
If you do have any queries regarding your deliveries or how to validate, please do not hesitate to contact Fresh Pastures on 01924 908499
and ask for their validation team.
NDNA member offer
Sign up for both a free milk account and a kitchen account and they will give you a voucher worth £25 to spend on food items for your nursery kitchen or breakfast club.
Fresh pastures chilled foods range consists of all the essential dairy products you need, such as yoghurt, eggs, cream and a great range of cheese products in a variety of sizes and formats. They also supply a range of bakery items and morning goods.
Please contact Fresh Pastures to discuss in detail the range of products that they can supply and please make sure that you mention NDNA to take advantage of this great offer!
Contact Fresh Pastures now on 01924 908499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org