Our clients want to minimise energy costs and secure the right deal that best meets their nursery settings’ needs. Inenco’s experts help you to understand a complex energy market and minimise the hassle of buying energy. We work for you, not the supplier and ensure that negotiations, contracts and renewals are effectively managed - leaving you to focus on the things that matter.
Offering energy procurement and portfolio management services to day nurseries right across the UK, Inenco’s services are aimed at minimising overheads and giving time back to nursery owners and managers, so management can get on with doing what they do best - providing high-quality childcare and education.
Inenco work in partnership with a number of associations including Care England, Scottish Care and the Charity Retail Association (CRA). Inenco are the recommended energy broker for these associations and have been helping their members save on their business utility costs for many years. Inenco have exhibited at all NDNA members meetings across the UK in the last year and are also listed as featured suppliers to the sector on www.daynurseries.co.uk.
Inenco is one of the UK’s leading energy consultancies, with a heritage that reaches back to 1968, in-depth knowledge and strong supplier relationships, combined with unparalleled buying power, allows us to negotiate the best possible prices in the market from utilising our network of 16 gas and electricity suppliers.
What do we offer?
Inenco’s friendly team also offers a wide range of ongoing support including:
- Options to reduce your commercial gas and electricity rates - Due to Inenco’s considerable purchasing power, Inenco are able to negotiate up to 25% savings on nursery energy costs
- Dedicated account management – Each client has a personal account manager who will be available to help with any account queries, the addition of new sites and changes of tenancy (COTS)
- Energy management and sustainability – The Inenco team offer advice on how to decrease costs by implementing energy saving procedures
- Siteworks and metering – Inenco offer technical advice in relation to both gas and electricity supplies and meter installations
- Free assessment of your current utility contracts.
Inenco also offer NDNA members a free independent analysis of their existing contracts with no obligation.