Who is Judge's Demand?
Judge’s Demand provide specialist debt recovery and debt collection related services to nurseries and businesses.
Their specialist debt collection and debt recovery team have extensive experience and a wealth of knowledge of debt collection and the UK debt recovery laws.
Established in September 2009 and with over 20 years’ experience in the debt recovery and litigation industry, Directors Mr Nicholas Durbin and Mrs Julie Judge, have built a company that works completely transparent and has a good business relationship based on trust with each and every one of their clients.
Take a look at Judge’s Demand Google reviews here.
Lifetime Membership with Judge’s Demand Ltd.
Judge's Demand's 'Lifetime Membership' is available to all NDNA members for the discounted price of £250.00 + vat, usually £500.00 + vat.
Included in their Lifetime Membership Package is:
- Unlimited administration work
- No monthly or yearly subscriptions
- Instruction on an unlimited amount of cases
- Collection of debts up to six-years-old
- Judge's Demand's 15% + vat commission is added to the debt
- A free dispute resolution for disputed debts
- A track and trace service available to locate debtors - No Find No Fee
- A detailed report sent to you every 14 days
- An allocated Personal Case Manager.
What are the benefits of using Judge's Demand to collect nursery debts?
- Improving your nursery's cash-flow and profitability
- No stressful and frustrating contact with debtors
- Bespoke debt collection strategies with your own case manager
- Unrivalled service – see their outstanding online reviews here
- A complete debt recovery package for all your requirements.
Contact Judge's Demand
Call 0151 329 2138 to speak to a member of their friendly team or email email@example.com and they will get back to you.
Further details can be found at www.judgesdemand.co.uk.