Duration: Half day
Who should attend: Suitable for all early years practitioners working with children of all ages
What will I learn?
The course will develop practitioners skills and knowledge to support, develop and manage children’s behaviour and maintain a positive behaviour environment.
- Identify key concepts in relation to behaviour
- Describe ways to create and maintain a positive behaviour environment
- Assess the impact of self-regulation and empathy in relation to behaviour
- Explain strategies for dealing with a range of unwanted behaviours
- Identify how to develop a consistent behaviour approach through good home/setting partnerships
- Develop an activity bank of ideas for supporting and developing behaviour.