Duration: Full day
Who should attend: Practitioners new to working with babies or those wishing to refresh their practice
What will I learn?
This NDNA childcare course will show practitioners how they help babies make sense of the world around them. Your role is vital in supporting healthy brain development, as you form secure attachments and provide stimulating environments.
- The wonder of babies
- Your role in babies’ brain development
- The importance of attachment and “attunement”
- The Characteristics of Effective Learning for babies
- Communication and Language with babies
- An enabling environment for babies, now including outdoors
- Treasure baskets and heuristic play.