Duration: Full day
Who should attend: Those who want a refresh on child development and your role within the setting to support children’s learning
What will I learn?
This NDNA course will help further develop practitioners knowledge and understanding of child development and the importance of the adult role in supporting children’s learning.
- Examine the theoretical perspectives on child development to support practitioners in their work with young children
- Highlight the factors that affect children’s learning and development
- Improve knowledge of child development
- Understand the range of ways young children learn and the role of the adult in supporting children’s learning through a balance of child-initiated and adult-led experiences
- Explore ways in ensuring effective adult support.