Personal, Social and Emotional Development (PSED)
NDNA Scotland training course
Provide the foundations for future learning and development at your nursery.
Duration: Half day
Who should attend: All childcare practitioners
What will I learn?
This NDNA childcare course will help practitioners understand the importance of personal, social and emotional development (PSED) as a key area of learning in young children and how this builds invaluable foundations for future learning and development.
- Stages of Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Support PSED in each child through observation, assessment and planning
- The importance of the role of the adult in supporting PSED of young children
- The importance of the environment in PSED of young children
- PSED and Getting it Right for Every Child
- PSED and How Good is our Early Learning and Childcare.