Duration: Half day
Who should attend: Practitioners
What will I learn?
This intermediate course looks at the development of children through play. We look at the creative and play activities that have the greatest impact on a child’s learning, knowledge and understanding.
- Explore the amazing potential of babies
- Understand the importance of attachment in play and creativity
- To understand why playfulness is important
- Identify how to develop a creative environment for babies
- Create ideas to support and develop creativity across the setting.