Duration: Full day
Who should attend: This course is suitable for nursery managers and practitioners working with boys to improve their behaviour and achievement in everyday life
What will I learn?
Girls continue to outperform boys at all levels of education. This NDNA childcare course will give nursery practitioners the knowledge to raise attainment levels for boys, helping them to become confident, capable and creative.
- Why we need to support boys
- Reduce the achievement gap
- Nature/nurture, sex vs gender, culture and chance
- Boys’ and girls’ brain development
- Motivating boys by using their interests
- Over 20 strategies to help boys engage in learning.