Post inspection support
NDNA offers support through independent adviser visits for nurseries following a negative inspection experience.
This support visit can be tailored to meet your specific requirements. We can offer:
- A review of the inspection findings
- Review of practice
- Planning and creating an action plan
- Advice on practice or statutory requirements
- Review of your evaluation procedures to advise how they can be strengthened following your inspection
- Support for the manager and your staff team after the inspection visit
- Guidance on the Ofsted appeals process
- Support informing and communicating with parents
- Guidance on how to meet the actions and recommendations from Ofsted
- Next steps - impact from a 'requires improvement' or 'inadequate' judgement
- Marketing support following a downgrade
- Guidance on supporting staff well-being.
Please talk to one of our team to help you build your bespoke package.