The training holds a reputation for excellence and will equip you with the practical skills needed to develop a movement-based methodology at your early years or childcare setting.
The importance of music and movement training
Increasing physical activity opportunities for your nursery children will:
- Increase their stamina, strength and mobility
- Stimulate their brain connections and cement their neural pathways
- Develop their motor skills, (both fine and gross) in agility, stability, co-ordination, musicality, balance, spatial awareness and control
- Develop their skills in problem-solving, decision-making, creativity and reasoning.
Duration: Full day
Time: 9:30 - 15:30, settings provide the space, refreshments and ‘willing' delegates
Price: £500 plus travel, equating to £16.60 per delegate for 30 attendees
- EYFS Movement Skills
- Maths Movers - Active learning
- Movement Matters - Super Scribers
- Baby Music and Sensory Play.
This training got us all up and moving, taught us so many ways to increase children’s (and our own!) physical activity, gave us lots of engaging, practical ideas and inspired us to make immediate changes in our practice.
- Alison Watson, Director of Rainbow Day Nursery and Pre-School