Get support in improving outcomes for your children and develop your career with an early years coach
National Day Nurseries Association (NDNA) is looking for a selection of early years professionals who would like to take part in a programme of early years coaching in London.
Your coach - as part of the Mayor of London's Early Years Leaders Programme - will help you to improve outcomes for children in your setting, take your career to the next stage and learn valuable new skills,
Who is the programme for?
We are looking for participants across London to receive free support from an experienced early years coach. The programme will help you to:
- Take your career to the next stage
- Learn valuable new skills
- Make an impact in your current setting
- Increase your confidence.
To be eligible you must:
- Be an early years practitioner with a level 3 or above early years qualification
- Be based in London.
Only one participant per setting can take part.
What do I gain as a participant?
During the programme you will have access to:
- One network event per term
- Three one-to-one coaching sessions per term (at your setting or a time and place to suit you)
- One group coaching session per term
- An online platform with information and ongoing support.
There is no college based learning and this programme lasts for one year.
Your coach will help you to determine your learning needs and improve your skills through local training provision.
How do I get involved?
Please download and complete the below application form and send it to email@example.com
by 16 June 2019.